T zone kit for face
The T Zone is made up of the forehead, nose, chin, and the area around the mouth. This area is often oilier than the rest of the face as it has more oil glands. Because of the higher oil content, there is a greater probability of break outs, clogged pores, and irritation due to sun/wind burn. The different areas of the face often require a specific treatment and the T Zone kit from Emulsion is THE kit to help rebalance this troublesome area. The deep cleansing Clay mask is rich in natural clays and oils and when you add a couple of drops of Skin Mattifying Essential Oil Blend the essential oils get to work to help regulate the skin and return it to a healthy well-balanced state. For those drier areas surrounding the T Zone, a drop of Hydro Protection Blend added to the mask will help restore your glow. Create your own blend according to what each area needs – one blend does not fit all!
Clay Mask how to use:
1. Add a scoop of Emulsion Clay Mask Formula base in a bowl or the palm of your hand
2. Add a couple of pumps of your chosen Essential Oil Blend
3. Mix until Clay Mask and Oil are equally blended
4. Using a spatula or a brush, apply on all the face and neck making sure you avoid the eyes
5. Wait untill the mask has fully dried, in a circular motion, rinse thoroughly using a damp sponge.